Monday, April 29, 2019

The First Order

Well, following my previous blog on Pastry Courses. This is what happened on Saturday morning.

On Saturday 27th April 2019, I received a message from my very close friend. He told me that he was placing an order for cheese cake and that he would paying for this order. When I was told to do so, I got a little afraid to accept the order. Then I told myself that this was what I wanted , to be known for my cakes. I gathered my courage and accepted the challenge within myself that though it was my first order, I should do it like a professional chef.

Cheese Cake
That morning, I went to the nearby supermarket, I bought all the necessary ingredients that were required for the cheese cake. Once back home, I started to prepare the base part followed by the main part. This took me for almost 3 hours to complete the cake. On every steps that I was doing, I was making sure that everything was going as per the recipe instructions. I even called my chef to ensure that the right procedures were being followed. At the end of the day, when the cake was over, I was very pleased of myself that I was able to fulfill an order.

Hope to be able to fulfill all orders in the future if ever I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The First Order

Well, following my previous blog on Pastry Courses. This is what happened on Saturday morning. On Saturday 27th April 2019, I received a m...